DTU 10-MW Reference Wind Turbine

Provide feedback, request enhancements, and get help with wind-turbine computer-aided engineering tools.

Moderators: Bonnie.Jonkman, Jason.Jonkman

Marie.Féron
Organization: DORIS Engineering

Re: DTU 10-MW Reference Wind Turbine

Postby Marie.Féron » Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:41 am

Dear Pietro,

Thanks for your response and for the link. I have an intern and a project that both need now a FAST model of the 10MW DTU Turbine, so I am going to cross my fingers and hope for a very very soon release! :D

Best regards,
Marie Féron

Juan.Fernandez
Organization: Sener

Postby Juan.Fernandez » Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:22 am

Dear all,

Did anyone manage to get a working bladed controller for DTU wind turbine? If so, I would really appreciate if you could share it with us all.

Thank you in advice,

Juan

Marie.Féron
Organization: DORIS Engineering

Postby Marie.Féron » Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:43 am

Dear Juan,

Until now, not really.
I am currently working with a controller described as "old" on the DTU project which has the advantage to be editable. I have tuned the PI gains to have something suitable for a floating platform but I have a lot of concerns about this very questionable methodology.

Still waiting for something more robust...

Tiasa.Ghosh
Organization: Warnow Design & Technology GmbH

Postby Tiasa.Ghosh » Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:27 am

Hello all,
I have recently started using FAST with v8 and getting starting to understand its working. I have experimented with the Testcases available with FAST package. According to my current project need, I would like to also simulate the 10MW DTU wind turbine. I have searched the forum and found threads where people are able to access the FAST files for the 10MW DTU wind turbine.
viewtopic.php?f=30&t=2311&p=13115&hilit=DTU#p13115

However, whenever I am trying to access the repository (http://dtu-10mw-rwt.vindenergi.dtu.dk), it says invalid user. I have registered as well, but can't seem to get into the portal. Is anybody else facing the same issue? Can anybody suggest what could be done?

Best regards,
Tiasa

Return to “Computer-Aided Engineering Software Tools”