- Why does the program window disappear immediately when I double-click on the executable?
- Do your programs run on a 64-bit operating system?
- How do I define the blade aerodynamic twist distribution?
- Why am I told that my analysis nodes are not defined correctly?
- How do I compile FAST?
- What time step should I use for my FAST model?
- How much memory will TurbSim need to create my wind field?
- How large should I make my turbulence field to accommodate turbine motion?
- What values do I use for TypeLMF and LUlt in my MCrunch and MLife input files?
- Where can I find data for airfoil shapes and aerodynamic coefficients?
- I know the shape of my airfoil. How can I compute the aerodynamic coefficients for it?
- Why is the program telling me it found the wrong kind of data?
- Why do I get errors when trying to compile Fortran code in MATLAB?
Many people trying to compile FAST v7 for Simulink have errors related to incorrect paths. See this post for detailed instructions for setting the correct PATH, INCLUDE and LIB variables for compiling Fortran code in MATLAB.
We will add to this list in time.